Isopropyl alcohol has many uses around the home, especially when it comes to cleaning or disinfecting insect bites. It's easy to use and drying is usually not a problem. Because there is a high concentration of alcohol in isopropyl alcohol, it usually dries quickly without any intervention.
But if you need alcohol to dry quickly then there are a few things to try.
1. Wipe off all alcohol with a towel and use a hair dryer to quickly dry the alcohol on the furniture to help reduce damaging marks.
2. Use a hair dryer on any surface that is smeared with alcohol, except for the pet's face. Some breeds will get breathing problems from this method, but if you have alcohol on you from bug bites, a quick run with the hairdryer will dry it out quickly.
3. Each alcohol until the surface is dry
4. Prepare a heater in front of a pedestal with a porous material such as carpet. The carpet may still be damaged, depending on the color and finish, but the alcohol will dry it out.
Warning: alcohol is toxic if swallowed.
Store in a safe place out of reach of children or pets.
We provide Isopropyl Alcohol.
Call us on WA for orders!
Hope this article helps!